Monday, September 27, 2010

Nothing to Update With

Despite having an extremely typical day and only leaving my apartment for class and a trip to the supermarket, I feel bad not having updated yesterday, so I wanted to post a quick status update.

1. Homework is annoying in any country and in any language.

2. I need to find a crafting store rather desperately, as I finished my last project (large drawstring purse/bag) and all my other yarn require a different width hook.

3. My visa extension forms are ready and will hopefully be turned in tomorrow or Wednesday.

It's just another quiet night in the apartment, which suits me fine as I am still recovering from Crete. Sleep will come easily again tonight (and hopefully so will wakefulness in the morning!)

Kαλησπέρα (Good Evening)!

No comments:

Post a Comment